2017 Polaris Industries Sportsman® Touring 570 SP Silver Pearl
Sportsman® Touring 570 SP Silver Pearl
- Premium SP Performance Package
- High Performance Close Ratio On-Demand All Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Engine Braking System (EBS) with Active Descent Control (ADC)
Hardest Working Features
- Premium SP Performance Package: The Sportsman Touring 570 SP is packed with premium performance features: High-Performance Close Ratio On-Demand All Wheel Drive Engine Braking (EBS) with Active Descent Control (ADC) Dual A-Aarm Front Suspension with 8.25" of Travel Standard Electronic Power Steering New 26" Aggressive CST Tires with 14" Cast aluminum wheels Automotive Style Paint with Custom Graphics Package
- Powerful 44 Horsepower ProStar® Engine: With 44 Horsepower, Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) and Dual Overhead Cams with 4 valves per cylinder, the 570 starts flawlessly and runs smoothly in varied temperature and altitude.
- High Performance On-Demand All Wheel Drive: The high-performance close ratio AWD system is the fastest engaging AWD system available. The instant you need more traction the system engages all four tires to give you forward traction while working with the Electronic Power Steering system for precision handling. The system automatically reverts back to 2WD when you're back on solid ground.
- Engine Braking System (EBS) with Active Descent Control (ADC): Engine Braking System (EBS) and Active Descent Control (ADC) work together to provide four wheel braking for optimum control and smooth, even deceleration during descents.
- Hard Working 270 Lbs. Combined Rack Capacity: Carry more with a combined front and rear rack capacity of 280 lbs (180 lbs. Rear, 90 lbs. Front capacity). Sportsman 570 features flat racks and integrated steel tie downs to easily tie down and secure cargo.
- Massive 1,500 Lbs. Towing Capacity: Class leading 1,500 lbs. towing capacity with a integrated 1.25" hitch.
- Integrated Front Storage: The most integrated storage of any ATV. The 6.5 gallon capacity lets you stow-away loads of gear and still have access to it, even with items tied to the deck.
- Integrated Plow Mounts & Glacier Pro® Plow System: Drive Up, Clip In & Go with the Polaris Engineered™ Glacier Pro® Plow System. See How Easy Installation Is: Video link to come
- Automotive Style Paint: 5-Layer metallic automotive-style finish is 9 times more scratch-resistant than standard plastic.
Smoothest Riding Features
- Variable Assist Electronic Power Steering: Polaris Sportsman’s variable assist power steering system is designed to deliver all-day comfort and control in every application. While Can-Am’s DPS forces riders to manually select their level of power steering assist every time riding conditions change, Sportsman’s system automatically adjusts based on riding conditions- no manual adjustment requires. This means effortless low-speed technical maneuvers and excellent rider feel and control at high speeds.
- Integrated Passenger Seat System: All new passenger seat backrest provides improved side bolstering and support.
- Legendary Smooth Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) With New Softer Rear Springs: The Sportsman was the world's first ATV with IRS, a feature that made it as popular as it is today. For 2016 its rock-solid design has 9.5" of travel to minimize body roll and features new, softer rear suspension springs for a smoother ride.
- Dual A-Arm Front Suspension: Designed to work flawlessly with our EPS system, the double A-Arm front suspension tracks true and provides 8.25” of travel to smooth out the roughest trail.
- Polaris PVT Automatic Transmission: Another Industry first, the Polaris PVT Automatic Transmission allows riders to easily shift between High, Low, Neutral, Reverse and Park.
- Easy To Operate Single Lever Brakes: Sportsman 570 SP makes braking easy with single handed operation using a Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc system that automatically applies braking force to the front and rear wheels. For rear wheel braking Sportsman 570 features a hyrdaulic rear foot brake.
- High Ground Clearance: A full 11.5" of obstacle-clearing ground clearance lets you tackle some of the toughest terrain that comes your way.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Active Descent Control: Standard
- Cooling: Liquid
- Drive System Type: High Performance Close Ratio On-Demand True AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Standard
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 567cc
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm with 8.2" (20.8 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 9.5" (24.1 cm) Travel
- Front/Rear Brakes: Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Parking Brake: Park in Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
Tires / Wheels
- Front Tires: 26 x 8-14; Maxxis
- Rear Tires: 26 x 10-14; Maxxis
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum
- Front/Rear Rack: 90 lb (40.8 kg)/180 lb (81.6 kg)
- Fuel Capacity (Litres): 4.5 gal (17 L)
- Ground Clearance: 11.5" (29.2 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 86 x 48 x 48" (218.4 x 121.9 x 121.9 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 485 lb. (220 kg )
- Person Capacity: 2
- Seat Height: 34.25" (87 cm)
- Wheelbase: 56" (142.2 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 743 lb (337 kg)
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride
- Color / Graphics: Silver Pearl
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard/1.25" Receiver
- Instrumentation: Analog Speedometer, Digital Odometer, Tachometer, Tripmeter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Hi-Temp/Low-Batt Lights, DC Outlet
- Lighting: Triple 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights; Dual Brakelights/Taillights
NOTES:ATVs can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. Polaris adult models are for riders age 16 and older. For your safety, always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing, and be sure to take a safety training course. For information call 800-342-3764. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2016 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm with 8.2" (20.8 cm) Travel
- Front Brake Type
- Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Front Tires
- 26 x 8-14; Maxxis
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS 9.5" (24.1 cm) Travel
- Rear Brake Type
- Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Rear Tires
- 26 x 10-14; Maxxis
- Dry Weight
- 743 lb (337 kg)
- Front Rack Capacity
- 90 lb (40.8 kg)
- Rear Rack Capacity
- 180 lb (81.6 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal (17 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 11.5" (29.2 cm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 86 x 48 x 48" (218.4 x 121.9 x 121.9 cm)
- 56" (142.2 cm)
- Drive Train
- High Performance Close Ratio On-Demand True AWD/2WD
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Triple 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights; Dual Brakelights/Taillights
- Silver Pearl