We do! For older vintage snowmobile parts, call (970) 327-4271 for availability!
2019 Polaris Industries RANGER CREW® 570-4 EPS - Nara Bronze
4-Person Utility At An Unbeatable Price
- Best-In-Class 4-Person Utility Value: The RANGER CREW® 570-4 delivers the legendary hardest working performance, quality and value you expect, plus refined cab comfort for 4 riders.
- Haul More To Get More Done: We all know how important it is to use the right tool for the job. With a massive 1,500 lb. towing capacity, impressive 1,250 lb. of payload capacity, and 500 lb. cargo box capacity, the RANGER CREW 570-4 can help you tackle the truly big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- Only The Best Ride And Handling: The RANGER CREW 570-4 handles the trails while you and your passengers experience extreme cab comfort. With 9" of up-front suspension travel, 10" of independent rear suspension travel and 10" of ground clearance, you're ready to handle any trail obstacle that comes your way.
- Power Through The Toughest Jobs: The powerful ProStar® 570 engine is purpose designed, built and tuned to deliver best-in-class 44 HP. This engine, paired with Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) and True On-Demand All Wheel Drive, will give you power and traction when you need it through any weather and on any terrain.
- Ready To Work Day & Night: The RANGER CREW® 570-4 is designed with powerful headlights so you can work before dawn or after dusk. Utilize these lights to get a head start on the hunt early in the morning.
- Adjustable Tilt Steering: Utilize the adjustable tilted steering to easily enter and exit the vehicle.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode: Unlocks the rear differential for easier and tighter turns that won't tear up your yard.
- Standard 2" Receiver Hitch: Connect your trailer to your RANGER with the standard 2" receiver and maximize the impressive 1,500 lb towing capacity.
- 44 HP
- 25" 489 Tires
- 567cc ProStar® 570 Engine
- 4-Person Seating Capacity
- Automotive Style Paint
- Electric Power Steering
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 567cc
- Drive System Type: On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Single Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 32 x 42 x 11.5 in (81 cm x 107 cm x 29 cm)
- Dry Weight: 1351.24 lbs (614 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lb / 500 lb (N/A kg / 226.8 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 9 gal (34.1 L)
- Ground Clearance: 10 in (25.4 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 142 x 60 x 73 in (361 x 152 x 185 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,250 lb (567 kg)
- Person Capacity: 4
- Wheelbase: 105 in (266.7 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Not Equipped
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Single Analog Dial with 2" LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 50W Headlight, LED Tail
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Front Tires: 25 x 10 -12; 489
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12; 489
- Wheels: Aluminum Black Xcelerator
The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol/ drugs don't mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2019 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Single Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- MacPherson Strut
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Front Tire
- 25 x 10 -12; 489
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Rear Tire
- 25 x 10-12; 489
- Dry Weight
- 1351.24 lb. (614 kg)
- 105 in. (266.7 cm)
- Front Travel
- 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Rear Travel
- 10.0 in. (25.4 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 9 gal. (34.1 L)
- Box Capacity
- 500 lb. (226.8 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb. (680.4 kg)
- Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Drive System
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Nara Bronze